Thursday, June 02, 2005

sgblogconspiracy - xXx version

I guess you've heard about it. The inaugural Singapore Blogger Conference event. The stakes are high, and I'd bet the place will be crawling with gahmen agents. There will be many kinds of people, and I'm tasked to find out whatever I can about them. The dirty. The dangerous. My kind of people.

I'm been risking my life for a lot of stupid reasons. This is the first one that makes sense to me - The fate of the free blogosphere in the hands of gahmen agents, or bloggers (or issit blogders?)

I'm only one man, and agents always snigger, what can one man do?

But I'm the new xXx. Welcome to the Nutshell Review.

The things I'm gonna do for my country!

1 comment:

Stefan S said...

I live for this shit :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...