Friday, October 07, 2005

Deuce Bigelow Singaporean Gigolo Event

No, I'm not about to turn gigolo on my birthday, but I thought it was kinda insane to have partied / celebrated the eve of my birthday at Gotham Penthouse yesterday night, in the presence of 14 male gigolo wannabes.

Yes, I was there to chill while my friends massb, overider and dgital were there to cover the event. Well almost, until they exhausted their camera batteries and I had to chip mine in as well :-)

Janis using her "Pimp-Dollars" on massb?

massb contemplating if it's enough!

So while Denise Keller worked the crowd (ok, she tried in the beginning but didn't manage to get the results she expected) and hammed it up as a vixen in tight leather, it took a while for the mixed crowd (I was expecting it to be predominantly female) to warm up to the antics on stage.

Wassup on the dancefloor?

Party on folks!

And I mean antics. Gigolo wannabes of all shapes and sizes, fat ones, thin ones, muscular ones, old ones, young ones, sexy ones, boring ones, the list goes on. The fat ones were utterly hilarious, shaking their fats on purpose, pinching their own err... nipples too. Some humped the poles in pole dancing routines, some threatened to bring down the stage, some seduced the judges, one brought on a female partner, one did something with a chair, one came out as Pimp Daddy, another emerged as a Pharoah who did a wedgie on himself, and someone called Power was well, powerful.

Check out these preview pictures first...

It was a dark and smoky night...

...and then there was Light (What massb lookin at?)

...before you click on the logo below to bring you to the official event coverage by

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...