Friday, December 02, 2005

I Think You're Looking For Aeon Flux

Hi there Netizens from IMDb.com, RottenTomatoes, DVDForums and various other boards out there

When I first posted my Aeon Flux review, little did I expect it to have made its rounds in the internet boards like it would, and gotten some remarks like it's fake, etc.

Well, let me clarify that I'm not working for Paramount or am in the industry (as some have claimed). I've an average joe schmuck movie goer like any of you who visit my site, to see my opinions of a particular movie.

And yes, Singapore had got a screening of Aeon Flux on 30th Nov 05 1900hrs, in case you're wondering. And I have no idea why any special screenings, previews, for the critics or not, was pulled out from your respective lands.

Though some sites have listed the main website address (thank you very much) and credited me for writing the "First Official Review", I felt that I should point you folks to what you're here for, and you can click on this link to bring you where you're supposed to be... the Aeon Flux Review

Have fun! And leave comments while you're at it yeah? And oh, did I really rave so badly about Charlize Theron looking so good in that role?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...