Thursday, July 27, 2006

Retail Therapy

It's been sometime since I splurged on stuff, but tonight, it has been a fantastic evening, after attending the press screening of local film S11 - review to come soon.

In the meantime, the long wait is OVER! Gubra DVD is now available!



You can read my review of the movie here and here, or check out the world gala here, or my friend's review at movieXclusive over here. Then again, refer to the right column of my blog, look for the Yasmin Ahmad Spotlight section, and click on everything there, including a link to the director's blog!

And what's more, since I'm so smitten by Wong Kar-wai's In the Mood for Love, I managed to hunt down the original motion picture soundtrack, and it's a beauty too, filled with loads of extras! Didn't expect that, for a mandarin movie OST...


Beautiful, ain't it?

To cap it off, I've lately been trying to catalogue local movies, and came across this DVD. It's a movie made in 2004 that's not been commercially released, and HMV's selling it for S$4.95 at its summer sale now on. How cool is that?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...