Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Dark Knight Teaser



Bruce Wayne: I knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight. But this is different. They crossed the line.

Alfred Pennyworth: You crossed the line first, sir. You have and them, in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand. Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Joker: Starting tonight, people will die. I'm a man of my word. HAHAHAHHAHAHA...

That bit by the Joker, reminded me of how Bob Kane introduced the Joker in a storyline all the way back in the comic book Batman #1.

I'm already creaming my pants.... summer 2008 can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...