Friday, April 11, 2008

[SIFF08] Musings - Day Seven



1. Leslie Kwan actually has two different Citibank Credit Cards featured in the Sushi Haiku ad. One expires on 02/11, the other expires on 10/09. Take your pick!

2. James Lee's Histeria screening was marred towards the end by some loud band music coming from an adjacent bar, where they were performing covers of pop/rock songs such as REM's Losing My Religion, and Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out Of My Head. Um, right.

3. I discovered I now have a favourite seat in Sinema Old School. It's on the second row from the front, and slightly off center to the right when facing the screen. Hmm.

4. Tomorrow will officially mark the end of my SIFF "stint". On one hand sad that this crazy stunt I'm pulling off will come to an end, while on the other am relieved that I could take a breather (and sleep beckons!).

5. Singapore Panorama Cross Talk continues with Jeremy Sing's and my banter on To Speak. Click on the logo to get to Jeremy's blog for it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...